Blamformers! Blamformers!

Beautiful

Wow what a great collaborative project! Nice work guys. My favorite was the last video. The story, animation, and sound were all top notch.

Mortal Komedy Trailer Mortal Komedy Trailer

very funny. i will go watch the episodes

When I first saw this, I thought it would be lame but it was really funny. Awesome trailer. I'm off to your website to see the full episodes.

Candy Candy

Excellent work

Wow this is really impressive. The work looks really polished. I thought it was really clever that you never showed the lady or the person she was talking to (or was she just mumbling to herself). That was even more effective than had you shown her. And that little girl character is so well designed. And the sound was great too! Absolutely Flawless.

Wok The Fuck? Wok The Fuck?

I had that for lunch today!

Great movie Signe,
I loved the animation, voice, and the idea. I laughed a lot out loud too. The only thing I didn't like was all of the pointing at the camera/audience. Pointing at the camera made it feel like he was talking down to me or something. It just didn't fit right. But him pointing up really worked nicely.

Lizard Sphere X Lizard Sphere X

The Count

Hi Chris Miller,
The Count from Sesame Street was my favorite part. That was so totally random and I started cracking up. Great work. I'll check out your other stuff.